The Wm. F. "Bud" Weber Community Center (as it is formally known) is located in Legion Park at 333 Bald Hill Road and is available to rent for social events or meetings. The Eureka Community Center is also home to several Parks and Recreation Department programs. For questions regarding space rental, please email Ann Moore. All reservations must be completed at The Timbers of Eureka.
We accept reservations one year in advance on a first-come, first-served basis. Dates will not be held without the completed application, paid rental fees and paid refundable security deposit. Cancellation of the rental agreement must be submitted in writing no less than 60 days prior to the rental date, otherwise, 50% of the rental fee will be retained. Rentals are not considered confirmed until a permit has been issued by a supervisor.
We recommend not sending out any type of invitation until you have received this permit.
Main Hall Rates
- Resident - $60.00 per hour
- Non-Resident - $65.00 per hour
- $150.00 refundable deposit is required
- All rentals 9+ hours will be given a 20% discount
Main Hall Amenities
- Available Fridays 5:00 p.m. - midnight, Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 a.m. - midnight
- Rental includes tables and chairs, kitchen, bar area with keg hookups and walk-in cooler
- Renter is responsible for setup and cleanup of tables and chairs
- Room capacity is 160
Meeting Room Rates
- Not currently available for rent.