Do I need an occupancy permit?

Only new construction requires an occupancy permit.  Existing homes require an Exterior Appearance inspection which can be scheduled by calling 636-938-5233 or emailing Barb Griffin.

Show All Answers

1. Questions about my trash service.
2. Who do I call to remove a dead animal on City streets or City property?
3. Who should I contact about branches and tree damage due to a storm?
4. Do I need an occupancy permit?
5. What should I do if my water is discolored or there is air in my water line?
6. How do I set up my utility account?