Below is some important information about the transition to Missouri American Water
- Customers will receive their first Missouri American Water bill in early September.
- Customers with non-emergency questions about the transition of their water and wastewater service can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our temporary phone number between 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at 314-996-2202.
- The temporary phone number cannot be used to make a payment. Customers can make payments online 24/7 through “MyWater” by visiting missouriamwater.com or by contacting our customer service center from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. at 1-866-430-0820.
- What is MyWater? MyWater is a self-service website that allows customers to manage their account and get emergency updates any time, day or night. With MyWater, customers can pay their bill, turn water or wastewater service on and off, and track water usage history. Customers are encouraged to sign up for alerts to have the most up-to-date information.
- After customers receive their first bill in the mail, they can visit missouriamwater.com and click on “Sign Up” in the “Login to MyWater” box in the top right corner. Their account numbers will be on the top corner of their bill.
Missouri America Water Payment Assistance Program
Sometimes customers face circumstances that stretch their financial resources. Missouri American Water is here to help. Please explore their payment assistance options on their website.