Tot care is available free for members and 20 visit pass holders and for $4.00 per child for non-members. We accept ages 12 weeks - 10 years old. See below for updated COVID-19 related policies.
- In order to provide a fun and safe experience for your family and comply with the guidelines provided by the St. Louis County Health Department, we have modified our Tot Room operations. Please review the information below prior to your visit.
- Tot Room will be open Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - noon. Evening and weekend hours are not currently available.
- Maximum duration is one (1) hour.
- Face coverings must be worn by anyone age 3 years and older while in The Timbers and the Tot Room.
- Do not visit The Timbers if you or your child has a fever or any symptoms of illness.
- All facility entrance requirements (temperature checks and screening questions) must be met in order for children to visit the Tot Room.
- Maximum capacity of 8 children per hour allowed in the Tot Room. The Timbers has the right to adjust the maximum capacity as county guidelines and staffing dictate.
- Social distancing will occur as much as possible within the Tot Room.
- In addition to our standard cleaning protocols, we’re implementing enhanced cleaning protocols, including full disinfection fog of the room each day.
- Toys will be rotated each hour to be sanitized and all toys that are difficult to clean have been removed.