IN PERSON COURT PROCEEDINGS HAVE RESUMED AND BEGIN AT
For any litigant, defendant, witness or victim with health issues that prevent an in-person hearing, please call 636-549-1828 at least seven (7) days BEFORE your court date to schedule a virtual hearing.
Due to COVID-19, Court mandates the wearing of masks or face coverings at all times by defendants, attorneys, witnesses, and victims while in the building during court proceedings. Those individuals with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more will not be allowed entry. Members of the public who are not involved in a court proceeding will NOT be permitted in the building during court proceedings.
The prosecuting attorney will continue to hold ZOOM meetings on Thursday afternoons to discuss recommendations with attorneys. Please call 636-549-1828 to schedule a meeting.
Eureka Municipal Court Office Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (closed 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM)
- Payments accepted 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (closed 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM).
- Cash, check or money order accepted at the window
- Credit cards accepted on-line
- Pay by mail with a personal in-state check or money order
Municipal Court Sessions
- Attorney call docket 6:00 PM
- Court Docket called at 7:00 PM on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month (subject to periodic change).
- In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID 19 by reducing the number of individuals on each docket, the court will hold the following daytime dockets at 1:30 PM
- October 19, 2021
- November 18, 2021 - CANCELED
- December 16, 2021
- January 20, 2022
- February 17, 2022
- March 17, 2022
- Staff cannot be reached by phone after 5:00 PM
- Chief Municipal Judge Samantha Cerutti Wacker.
- Provisional Municipal Judge Blake R. Fischer.
- Prosecuting Attorney Katherine L. Butler.
- Court Clerk Daphne Marler.