Don’t just sit at home, join the Eureka Parks and Recreation Department for a fun-filled Spring Break! The camp will consist of:
- Guest Speakers
- Field Trip on Wednesday
- March 20 - March 24, 2023
- 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- The Timbers of Eureka
- Ages: 6 to 12
- Full Week Fee (Per Person)
- Resident: $110.00
- Non-Resident: $120.00
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is lunch provided?
- No, please be sure to pack a lunch for your child. Brown bags are requested but not required.
- What if my child does not like the provided snack?
- You are welcome to provide snacks for your child in their lunch box. We also have a variety of snacks for the campers. Snacks with peanuts will not be served.
- What should my child wear to camp?
- Closed toed tennis shoes are strongly recommended. We play a lot of games, and run around most of the day. This is to prevent any unnecessary injuries. Also, we recommend wearing clothes that are able to get messy.
New for 2023: Field Trip!
- Wednesday March 22 Spring Break Camp will be taking a bus to St. Louis Zoo, then Art Hill in Forest Park for lunch. Please pack a brown paper bag along with closed toed shoes.
Register online by creating an account through CivicRec or in person at The Timbers’ front desk.