The Timbers of Eureka Reopening – Phase 1
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The facility will be open to members only, no walk-ins or daily passes will be sold.
- Occupancy will be limited to 25%. If 25% capacity is reached at any point, any member that has been in the facility longer than an hour will be asked to leave.
- Reduced capacity: 25% maximum capacity – 15 for fitness center, 15 for gym activities (South), 15 gym activities (North)
- If capacity is met, guests will not be allowed into the facility until another guest leaves. A line may form outside the doors. A distance of 6 feet between each guest should be kept.
- 6 foot distance markings leading from entry to front desk will be posted.
- Water fountains will not be operable, except for water bottle filling station.
- Showers, lockers and saunas will be closed at this time.
- The Tot Room will remain closed.
- Fitness Studio 1, Fitness Studio 2 and Meeting Rooms will remain closed.
- The Pool will remain closed.
Entry into the facility will require:
- Masks/face covering. For more information on St. Louis County Face Covering Guidelines please visit https://stlcorona.com/dr-pages-messages/covid-19-safe-operating-protocols/face-covering-guidelines/
- “No contact” procedure at front desk for all transactions.
- Touchless temperature check to ensure temperatures are lower than 100.4 degrees.
- Verbal responses to all COVID-19 symptom questions by staff and signature of verification.
- Using hand sanitizer prior to entering the facility.
- Congregating in the lobby is not permitted. Only those checking in may stand in the lobby.
- Guests will check out with staff as they leave and indicate what area of the facility they were using to allow for an accurate count to be kept.
- Exercise machines are available unless marked closed.
- Social distancing is strictly enforced.
- Patrons must disinfect machines/free weights/bars before and after each use.
- Masks are required in transition to fitness floor, between machines and while leaving. A mask is not required while using the equipment.
- Staff will be cleaning and disinfecting machines on a regular schedule. You may be asked to wait before getting on a machine to allow our staff to clean and disinfect throughout the day. Your patience is appreciated.
- Timbers Gym Usage Schedule September 2020 (PDF)
- Gym activities will be scheduled for Group Exercise Classes as well as non-contact sports including basketball and pickleball.
- Players must bring their own equipment. Paddles, balls and racquets will not be loaned out. Basketball players must use their own ball and may not share.
- Players must wear a mask to the courts but masks are not required while playing.
- Players must attempt to maintain social distancing while playing and waiting to play.
- The south side of The Timbers gym is open for individuals walking and shooting baskets.
- Basketball is limited to independent shooting and skill activities.
- No spectators are allowed outside of those registered for each session.
- No food or drink allowed in the gym except closed water bottles.
- Any guest who plans to leave their gym activity and transition to the Fitness Center must notify the front desk staff so we can track attendance. If the maximum attendance is already met, guests may be denied access to the Fitness Center until other guests leave.
Group Fitness Classes
- Timbers Fit Class Schedule Week of 9-21 (PDF)
- Timbers Fit Class Schedule Week of 9-28 (PDF)
- Classes will be held in the gymnasium or outside, weather permitting.
- Participants must maintain Social Distancing at all times.
- All classes are limited to 15 participants and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No hand weights, bands, bars or mats will be allowed during fitness classes.
- See gym usage schedule above for gym availability.
- No contact play, scrimmaging or game play. Shooting independently, individual drills and games such as horse/knockout are allowed as long as balls are not shared.
- Players must bring their own balls and may not share.
- See gym usage schedule above for pickleball schedule.
- Players must bring their own paddles and balls.
- Membership fees will be reinstated starting August 1st.
- Members who have a paid annual memberships will have added time to their membership to account for the time The Timbers was closed.
- Questions about your membership can be sent to Missy Myers, Director of Parks and Recreation at 636-938-6775 or email@example.com
For a full list of St. Louis County Reopening guidelines please visit: https://stlcorona.com
The nearly 30,000 square foot facility contains many great amenities including:
- Concession Stand
- Fitness Center with cardio and strength equipment
- Group Exercise Rooms
- Locker Rooms with Saunas
- Outdoor Pool that includes
- Lazy River
- Diving Board
- Lap Swimming Lanes
- Leisure Pool with Beachfront Entry
- Party Room
- Tot Care Room
- Two Meeting Rooms that can be combined into one larger room
Gym Usage Schedule
View the gym usage schedule (PDF) so that you can plan accordingly. We strive to keep one half of the gym open for our members to use for open play. Unfortunately with some of our programs and events, that is not always possible. This will be updated once a week and will also be posted at The Timbers.
Inclement Weather Policy
For weather related program/event cancellations or facility closures, visit the Eureka Parks and Recreation Facebook page or sign up for alerts by creating an account and signing up for notifications in the Alert Center. Please note, you do not have to be a member of Facebook to access our page.