Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Holiday Hours - Monday, May 30, 2022
Facility Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tot Care Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Pool Hours: Noon - 6:30 p.m.
Tot Room Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
May 28 - June 2
Saturday, 5/28; Noon - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, 5/29; Noon - 5:30 p.m.
Monday, 5/30 (Memorial Day); Noon - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 5/31; Closed
Wednesday, 6/1; Closed
Thursday, 6/2; 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
June 3 - August 21
Monday - Thursday; Noon - 7:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday; Noon - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday; Noon - 5:30 p.m.
Monday, 7/4 (Independence Day); noon - 6:30 p.m.
August 22 - September 5
Monday - Thursday; closed
Friday; 4:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday; Noon - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday; Noon - 5:30 p.m.
Monday, 9/5 (Labor Day); Noon - 6:30 p.m.
- Patrons must disinfect machines/free weights/bars before and after each use.
- Staff will be cleaning and disinfecting machines on a regular schedule. You may be asked to wait before getting on a machine to allow our staff to clean and disinfect throughout the day. Your patience is appreciated.
- Timbers Gym Usage Schedule May 20 - 30 (PDF)
- A gym usage schedule will be released weekly with available play times.
- We strive to keep one half of the gym open for our members to use for open play. Unfortunately with some of our programs and events, that is not always possible.
- No food or drink allowed in the gym except closed water bottles.
- Gymnasium Rules
Group Fitness Classes
- Timbers Fit Class Schedule May 2022 (PDF)
- Please Note: Cycling, Senior Strength and Tabata/HITT will not be held on Monday, May 30 due to the Memorial Day holiday
- Group Fitness schedules will be released each month with updated class information. Please note the location of each class as they are being held in multiple locations.
- Classes will be held at The Timbers or the Eureka Community Center.
- All classes are limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are accepted for 5:15 am cycling classes. Click here for our early morning cycling reservation process.
The nearly 30,000 square foot facility contains many great amenities including:
- Concession Stand
- Fitness Center with cardio and strength equipment
- Group Exercise Rooms
- Locker Rooms with Saunas
- Outdoor Pool that includes
- Lazy River
- Diving Board
- Lap Swimming Lanes
- Leisure Pool with Beachfront Entry
- Party Room
- Tot Care Room
- Two Meeting Rooms that can be combined into one larger room
Inclement Weather Policy
For weather related program/event cancellations or facility closures, visit the Eureka Parks and Recreation Facebook page or sign up for alerts by creating an account and signing up for notifications in the Alert Center. Please note, you do not have to be a member of Facebook to access our page.