Eureka Hills Branch Services
- self-service black and white copy machine, $.15 per copy
- computers with kids’ software games
- library catalog and electronic resources computers
- computers with Internet access and Microsoft applications
- Black & white printing available at $.10 per page
- Tax forms
- Voter registration
To visit the St. Louis County Library website, please click here.
To learn more about efforts to bring a new library to Eureka or to find out how you can get more involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Carolyn Parmer at 314-517-1250.
Follow the Eureka Project on Facebook for updates and events on the progress they are making to get a new library in Eureka.